Suggestions

Wednesday 17 March 2010

A Trip to Hogwurts

..and it would go....WSCHOOSH (mimes something originating from his nether regions and spraying all over the students) and go wanging away from there....
...it's always got to be consistently coming in...
I have another set of students...I take them on a Monday and Wednesday
Hogwurts...that's what it's called? I was always amused by Platform 9 1/2, the only way to solve it was to RAM the trolley into the pillar....there are better ways to do things
sorry to jump on you there!
sometimes you've got to have one top + bottom
...absolutely, you've hit it on the HEAD
I've got a couple of boxes in my office I can't quite reach...I need a couple of...boys to help me
ADDED: having had one hernia, I don't want another!

1 comment:

  1. "Having had one hernia, I don't want another"

    ReplyDelete

Comment on this wazz....