Suggestions

Thursday 25 February 2010

Open Up, Please....

(another brilliant opening line) "Open Up, Please!"
"you can strip anything down, but can you make a [w]hole?...."
"...which opens the field for me to...."
[scottish accent] "I cannae get hold of iiiee!"
"going back to basics to get the breast possible approximation"
[after a student exploded at the use of breast] "I take it that was funny, was it?"
"If I come to the right or if I come to the left on the other hand"
"...sometimes you have no choice but to take it from the right"
"If you look at this erect triangle"
"forward, backward, you may have no alternative!"
"you may say 'oh, I can go both sides, and start doing things there' " (advice on sexuality?)
"far tighter, far stronger, far more useful...." (what's he talking about...your depraved will decide)
"h cannot be big.....but something else could be..."
"get inside there, and you're absolutely shafted"
"see the vertical shaft, there?"
"I hope my choice of phrasing hasn't upset anyone, have I upset anyone. I like to keep you guys entertained...." (he's doing well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this wazz....